Sunday, June 5, 2011

California Day 6, Granite Bay

First one in my aunt's pool this season!!
Lake Folsom
Two turtles sunning on the log
Today was another low-key day...although there was a 3 mile hike thrown in mid-day :) We went to church in Tahoe this morning and then hit the road for Granite Bay. The rain broke once we were back in Granite Bay, so Sam, my aunt, and I went for a hike at Lake Folsom. By then the sky was blue and the sun was out...I actually wished I had worn shorts, despite being in a sweatshirt just hours before! Ha! Crazy weather out here!!! I finished off the afternoon with a dip in the pool. It was FREEZING! But now I've accomplished being the first one in my grandparent's pool in Ohio and the first one in my aunt's pool in California :)

No comments:

Post a Comment