Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Isabel and Belia!

Birthday girls posing with some decorations
Belia's gigantic piece of cake!





My blog has been quiet for a couple weeks now but that's because I was in Guatemala!! Another awesome trip and this time it was extra special ~ Isabel and Belia's birthdays AND Sam joined my family for his first Hogar adventure. I have lots of pictures to share, so be patient and they will get posted soon, but for now, here's a few of the birthday party. We got the girls their own cakes at a place very similar to Costco. Probably owned by them because the store was identical (so I was told...I wasn't able to go with everyone to get it because I was at the Hogar sick from eating something or getting the shower water in my mouth.) Anyways, they were delicious cakes and we decorated the comedor with balloons and crepe paper. The humidity was so high that by the time the party started, the crepe paper was hanging twice as low as what we hung it! Ha! Feliz Cumpleanos to Isabel, age 10, and Belia, age 8 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment