Friday, February 18, 2011

Classic

It is a beautiful 65 degrees outside today! A school teacher's dream because the kids can go outside for recess :) My kids at school love being outside playing on the swings or just looking at the sky and cars passing by. Thought I'd share another little story from work for your amusement. I noticed one of the 8 year-old boys in my class was no where to be found on recess (it's a completely fenced-in area so I wasn't worried that he actually was missing) this afternoon. I was looking around the yard about to go ask one of the other teachers if someone had taken him inside for the bathroom, when a teacher pointed in the direction of a fairly large green, plastic storage bin where the sand toys are kept. Noticing all the toys were scattered around the patio area, I walked over to the bin, lifted the lid, and my little "missing" boy said "Peek-A-Boo." I laughed and told him next time to let someone know he was playing so we could play too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment