Thursday, January 20, 2011

Look out Ohio, here I come!


Nothing says welcome home like 6 inches of snow and a day off work! Wohoo! My first week at my new job and already it was a four day week...love it! Bring on more snow :) I'm settling in nicely with my grandparents for the next few weeks until my apartment is ready. Almost feels like I'm on vacation with all the delicious homecooked meals! Winter is one of my favorite times of year...I'm also partial to Spring and Fall....actually, I guess it would be easier to just say I don't like Summer :) I'd rather bundle up in a ski jacket, gloves, and a hat than roast outside in a t-shirt and shorts. So, having this gorgeous winter wonderland - icicles dripping off roof gutters, evergreen branches hanging with snow, and a sparkling white blanket on the ground - is exactly my kind of welcoming!

3 comments:

  1. Tell Ohio to make room for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohio must be pretty boring since you haven't posted an update in over a week now !!!

    ReplyDelete