Saturday, January 29, 2011

2 weeks in..

I've been back in Ohio for 2 weeks exactly now and I'm proud to say that I haven't received a single parking ticket, red-light ticket, or speeding ticket! That is quite a feat considering I had about 3 speeding tickets, a handful of parking ones, and a couple red-lights within a matter of weeks after moving to DC. No one told me there were annoying cameras hidden everywhere! It's like they don't trust drivers in our nation's capital! Hmph!

Anyways, I'm enjoying my time settling in and still creating my list of things to do and places to visit for when Sam moves here....which is tomorrow!!!! So, I haven't done anything super exciting to write about. I did however see the biggest raccoon ever this week in my grandparent's backyard! I watched it for quite some time...until I realized I was becoming an old person who watches wildlife out their window :)

1 comment: