Sunday, October 2, 2011

Oh the absurdity!

The public has spoken and I am listening....my blog is being resurrected! Yes, after the outcry resulting from my previous post, I am going to summon extra energy and time in my hectic life to continue posting about my exciting life. They may not always be long detailed posts; there may not always be pictures with them; but I will continue to chronicle the days of my life right here on this very web page you are reading.

Wedding update: We have a church, reception venue, photographer, cake baker, wedding dress, and bridal party chosen. Honeymoon location is in the works. We registered for gifts yesterday at Bed Bath & Beyond! Wohoo!! Sam was in charge of the scanner gun (he thoroughly enjoyed his role in this endeavor!) and the first item scanned was.....drumroll please.....a crystal candy dish! Our love for sweets continues to roll over into every aspect of our lives :) Sam's number 1 item he liked: a glass pitcher with a hole in the middle that acts as a handle. It's quite cool. My number 1 item I liked: a Kitchen Aid stand mixer in electric red. Ta daaaa!!! Imagine a beam of light and chorus of angels signing right about now.

Life update: We made an offer on a house today! Will know an answer tomorrow by 6 pm....which means, I'm not sleeping tonight! Ha! The anticipation and excitement of possibly owning our first home is enough of an adrenaline rush to keep me awake all night. However, for the sake of my students and fellow teachers who will have to look at my dark circles and baggy eyes tomorrow, I am going to try and get some sleep.

So, there you have it. My weekend in a nutshell! All of my readers can now re-add my blog to your computer bookmarks page and favorites list because I'M BACK :)

2 comments: