Tuesday, September 27, 2011

So long for now!

Well, this is my last blog post for "Living the Ohio Way" - not because there is nothing going on here - on the contrary, there is too much! I'm engaged to be married in 221 days and right now am trying to find a photographer, florist, and invitation designer, research our honeymoon destination (looking like Paris right now!!!), gather my bridesmaids to try on dresses, design centerpiece arrangements for the reception, and come up with a fantastic favor idea for our guests. I'm a full time teacher for kids with autism and that alone consumes about 90% of my energy Monday through Friday. I am also surrounded by my wonderful family in Ohio, and I love spending time with them eating dinner and hanging out on weekends. So, I've come to the conclusion that I need to simplify my life or risk my sanity and the one thing that has become more of a bother than a joy is writing this blog. Thank you to everyone who has stayed with me from my DC blog, but for now, at least until after the wedding, I am officially going on hiatus. I love writing but when I don't enjoy it anymore, I know it is time to take a breather.

See you after May 5, 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment